OC Moving Services provides moving services for any government entity.

We are also proud to serve any Military Relocations, whether it is a temporary move or PCS move. We are relocation specialists and knowledgeable in Federal Regulations, Employees Entitlements, and compliance of service guidelines.

There are many steps you would need to take when you receive your PCS move order.

You'll need to contact your base transportation office to find about your moving options; contact your family center to find about moving assistance; learn about the regulations of cleaning your current location; and contact your finance office for options of payment.

At OC Moving Services, we understand that PCS moves can take months to plan.

We'll help every step of the move—including with packing services for those who choose to do PPM or TMO so that nothing is damaged during the move.